Hydrogen Peroxide 3% for Eradicating Ear Infections, Cold Viruses and Seasonal Flu
- By Dr. Tracy Tranchitella - October 16, 2012
The use of hydrogen peroxide in medicine has been around for many years. We all know of its antiseptic and anti-infective abilities for quickly disinfecting and healing open wounds. Hydrogen peroxide is also very effective for preventive treatment and infection prevention, which can be delivered by an ear- dropper into the ear, to help resolve “swimmer’s ear” and other inflammation and infections of ear canal.
The following information was obtained from various medical and scientific sources including: (www.mercola.com) and the Townsend Newsletter for Patients and Physicians (www.townsendletter.com). This information is particularly useful with the approaching cold and flu season. The hydrogen peroxide use as home remedy treatments, implemented with just a small amount of hydrogen peroxide applied using an ear dropper. A bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% is available at any drug store for less than a couple of dollars.
In 1928 a Dr. Richard Simmons discovered that cold and flu viruses enter our body through the ear canal. His findings were dismissed by the ignorant medical community at the time. According to Dr. Simmons, contrary to what many believed, or have been taught about how you catch the flu, or the cold, there is only one way that you can catch the two, and that is via the ear canal not through the eyes, or nose, or mouth as most had thought.
While a common cold, including chest cold and head cold, can be caused by more than 200 different cold viruses, seasonal flu is caused by either the influenza A, or B viruses. It has been proven for many years now that the so-called “Flu Vaccine” could not stop, nor prevent any of the cold and flu viruses. Vaccines are the pharmaceutical’s cash cow and are highly hazardous to your health. The strongest and the best defense against these viruses is your own body immune system.
Keeping your fingers out of your ears will greatly reduce your chances of catching flu, or the cold, but then again flu, or cold viruses are microscopic and can be air-born and may land on or even in your ear. Once they have entered the inner-ear (middle-ear) there they begin breeding process, and from there they have access to every avenue throughout our body to travel to and to infect and make us sick.
This concept was hard to believe and even today is largely ignored. In 1938 even German researchers had good success using hydrogen peroxide 3% in treating colds and flu. Just like the work of Dr. Richards Simmons. But due to the influence of the pharmaceutical companies, interested only to sell drugs and prolong any disease treatment as long and as costly as possible to increase their own profits, thereby the German researchers work was ignored and forgotten as well.
Must Start Treatment Early:
The most important fact regarding this treatment is to start early, within 12 to 14 hours of cold and flu symptoms, itching throat, runny nose, body aches, fever, etc. If started early effectiveness seems to be about 80% depending on feeding the patient good nutritious healthy foods, soups, fresh raw garlic, vegetables and fresh fruits and fresh fruits juices.
Here’s how the process works:
* Lie on your side and administer a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) into your exposed ear. You may experience a mild warming and stinging at first, as well as some bubbling. The H2O2 starts working within 2 to 3 minutes eradicating the flu and cold virus.
* After the bubbling (and possibly the mild stinging if it occurs) subsides (usually within 5 to 10 minutes) drain remaining liquid onto a tissue or small towel and repeat the process in your other ear.
* It is best to put down that Q-tip! You should not stick any object smaller than your elbow into the ear, doctors’ say.
* This is a perfectly safe method for infants and children; however, the warm bubbling and mild stinging may frighten some kids. A young child may need some reassurance that this therapy will help their condition.
* Be sure not to get the hydrogen peroxide in your eyes. If you do, simply wash and flush with cold water.
* If you are unsure as to the status of your child’s ear condition (infection) you should see your personal physician. This treatment would be contraindicated if a ruptured eardrum exists.
Hydrogen Peroxide Foot Soak - Another Option:
A hydrogen peroxide foot bath is another option for the treatment of colds and flu. This is a good option, particular for adults who can sit quietly with their feet in a water tub for 15 to 20 minutes.
Here is the peroxide foot soak protocol:
* 6 quarts (4 cups) of warm water
* 8 ounces of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
* ½ teaspoon of Epsom Salt
* 1 Foot tub (big enough to comfortably place your feet without crunching your toes).
* If redness or irritation occurs, the amount of peroxide used can be reduced.
Again, the best time to implement any of the said treatments would be within the first 12 hours of cold and flu symptoms.